YOUR CONSUMER RIGHT OF RETURN AND REFUND.
1. If you are a consumer and you have ordered the Goods by email, phone or our website, clauses 8.1 to 8.9 apply and you have a legal right to cancel a Contract under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2014 during the period set out below in clause 8.3. This means that during the relevant period, if you change your mind or for any other reasons decide you do not want to keep the Goods, you can notify Us of your decision to cancel the Contract and receive a refund. Advice about your legal right to cancel the Contract under these regulations is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
2. However, this cancellation right does not apply in the following cases:
any products made to your specification or clearly personalised.
In the case of mattresses, bedding and bed linen, if the packaging has been unsealed, these items cannot be returned due to reasons of health and hygiene unless faulty.
In the case of mattresses and divan beds, if assembly service forms part of your order and the hygiene seal is broken and the mattress bag removed, we will not be able to accept return unless the goods are faulty.
If you are a consumer and you have ordered the Goods during a visit to one of our stores, unfortunately we will not be able to accept cancellation of Your order.
3. Your legal right to cancel a Contract starts from the date of confirmation of the Order. If the Goods have already been delivered to you, you have a period of 7(seven) calendar days in which you may cancel, starting from the day after the day you receive the goods.
4. To cancel a Contract, please tell Us by emailing Us at email@example.com or write to Us at our shop address. You may wish to keep a copy of your cancellation notification for your own records. If you call Us to notify Us of your cancellation, then your cancellation is effective from the date you telephone us. If you send Us your cancellation note by email or by post then you cancellation is effective from the date you sent Us the email or posted the letter to Us.
5. Refunds will be done to the credit or debit card You used to pay.
6. From the date of the cancellation, you are required to arrange the return of your order within 14 calendar days. You will receive a refund of the price you paid for your Goods only. We will process the refund due to you as soon as your returned order has been received by Us. If you returned the Goods to Us because they were faulty or mis-described, please see clause 8.6.
7. Faulty Goods are only collectable from inside Mainland UK. Please note; we will not be liable for any cost incurred if you need to return products from outside mainland UK.
8. If the Goods were delivered to you:
Please inform us in writing if you wish to return the Goods. You must return the Goods to use as soon as reasonably practicable.
Unless the Goods are faulty or not as described (And in this case, please see clause 8.7) you will be responsible for the cost of returning the Goods to us. In this case, the costs incurred will depend on the size, weight, number of packages and your post code address.
You have a legal obligation to keep the Goods in your possession and to take reasonable care of the Goods while they are in your position (and clause 8.13 will apply also.)
9. Details of your legal right to cancel and an explanation of how to exercise it are provided in this clause 11.
11. Before the Goods are delivered, the following rights to cancel an Order for Goods are yours (other than Goods that are a special made Order); including where you choose to cancel because We are affected by an Event Outside Our Control:
You may cancel any Order for Goods at any time before we dispatch the Goods by contacting Us. We will confirm your cancellation in writing to you.
If you cancel an order under clause 8.11 (a) and you have made any payment in advance for Goods that have not been delivered to you, we will refund these amounts to you;
If you wish to refuse delivery of your order, please contact our office. Please be aware that the cost to You of return/collection will range from £60.00 for mattresses only to £150.00 for a divan bed depending on your postcode address and the size and weight of the item.
Unfortunately, if you cancel an order and We have already dispatched your Goods to you, We will not be able to cancel your Order until it is delivered. In this case, if you return the Goods to Us, you will have to pay the cost of returning the Goods back to Us.
12. In regards to all sales where you wish to return the Goods, you must keep the Goods in good condition, including by not using them, and where possible retain the packaging in which the Goods came in. Any flat-pack goods must be returned as such, without having been assembled (unless they are faulty of mis-described).
13. If we have provided installations services for Goods that are not a special made Order, We shall charge a de-installation charge if such Goods are to be returned to Us, in addition to any carriage charges, for any reason (unless the Goods are faulty or mis-described).